By now we all know that I love eating healthy food that does not cost us too much time. This five minute Cilantro Cashew Cream is the perfect dressing, sauce, cheese and spread! I added it to my udon noodles and tarts – but this is just a fraction of the ways you can use this simple and delicious recipe!
You could even use this as a dip for fresh cut veggies at your next party! The possibilities are truly endless and I highly suggest you give this healthy cashew cream a try!
It only takes 5 minutes to prepare and is made with accessible and good-for-you ingredients!
You are going to love this Cashew Cream because it is:
- plant based
- protein packed
- and versatile!
I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!
Love from Your Greek Food Goddess XOX
- 1 1/12 cups soaked cashews (up to at least 4 hours)
- 4 tbsp EVOO
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼-1/2 cup water
- Into a high speed blender add all of your ingredients. Blend till smooth and completely creamy.
- You may need to add more or less water to make sure your blender actually blends.