These balls are packed with energy! Are gluten and dairy free! Perfect for the kids hockey game, or before your big meeting. I cant promise you 4-5 people will get to enjoy them, but it is definitely worth the shot (will power people!)
- 2 cups of organic oats
- 1 cup of organic shredded coconut
- 1 cup of organic linseeds (brown flax)
- 1/3 cup of organic dark chocolate chips
- 3 tsp of organic hemp seeds
- 3 tsp of organic chia seeds
- 1 cup of organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of organic agave nectar
- 1 tbsp of organic cacao powder for dusting
- Into a large bowl combine all ingredients but the cacao powder and stir till you reach a chunky, but good consistency.
- Using a tsp. or tbsp.(some may have small ice cream scoops they can use as well!) Shape into desired ball size.
- Once you have shaped your balls, dust them with cacao powder, or roll them into shredded coconut to lightly coat for more awesome texture!
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes before eating.