Eight ingredient dish that is sure to satisfy your taste buds and keep you fuller longer to get you through these long winter days ahead!
- 1 can of strained organic black beans
- 1 tbsp. of EVOO
- 1/4 cup of your finest feta cheese, chopped
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of pepper
- 1 small chopped organic tomato
- few sprigs of parsley
- Into a blender add the beans, olive oil, salt, pepper. and almond milk. Blend till smooth.
- Into a medium sized cast iron skillet add mixture, and top with chopped feta
- Cook in a preheated oven at 350C for 20 minutes, you will see the sides of the skillet start to ooze and bubble
- Remove from oven and top with tomatoes and parsley!