19 Apr Acai Berry Bowl
JUST ME MYSELF AND ACA-I!
Happy Mid week everyone!!! I am just here quickly to finally give you all this simple, and delicious Acai Smoothie Bowl recipe! It is perfect fuel food for your little ones, and an extremely refreshing snack on a hot summers day! This bowl is packed full with antioxidants, and nourishing vitamins to keep you energized.
Really simple, no fuss, and minimal mess! Really ideal for moms on the go, and for those of us who are seeking to feed your bodies great food regardless of our schedules!
Please let me know what you thought of this recipe if you give it a go! Until next time my loves… off to the gym I go!
Love from your Greek Food Goddess XOX
- ½ cup raspberries, frozen or fresh
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen of fresh
- 1 tsp of Acai Powder
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 Banana - optional - I added banana to the top of my bowl!
- 1 cup almond milk
- Into a blender combine all of the ingredients, but in order as listed above!
- Blend for 30 seconds, or until smooth!
- Transfer mixture to two bowls and top with your favourite toppings!
- Tip: If you do not want too much fibre split it between four bowls, and add oats to the base of the bowl before adding the smoothie!!!