27 Jun Matcha Tea Lemon Dressing with Fresh Zoodles
I know what you’re thinking… Your Tea Matcha, as a dressing? Yep! It worked, and it was amazing. Not only was this a simple way to add extra nutrients to your day, but it was also a super way to add extra green plant-based flavour! Nothing screams health and wellness quite like Matcha.. so I am not sure why you are even worried about this combo. I promise you it was fabulous.
I would go as far as dipping fresh bread into this sauce, or as a sauté for Tempeh or Tofu. It also would not hurt to try this recipe with my favourite Mediterranean Salad, or even my Everything You Need Veggie Bowl! As you can see I enjoyed this dressing simply by taking a large zucchini and turning it to Zoodles. The flavours in this dressing are that bold that you really do not need much to make it taste delicious!
Benefits Of Matcha from Your Tea Website:
- Improves Immunity
- Improving energy
- Calming digestion
- Strengthening overall system
- Boosting antioxidant levels
100% Japanese Certified Organic Matcha
For more information about this beautiful product click here.
This dressing is super easy and requires only a six ingredients, and a small jar for shaking purposes! This bad boy is just so easy I am certain you will start sharing it with your friends!
I really hope you enjoy this one as much as we did!
Love from Your Greek Food Goddess XOXPrint
- 2 tbsp chopped up fresh basil
- 1 packet of My Tea Matcha
- 5 tbsp EVOO
- Juice from 1 lemon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked pepper
- Into a small mason Jar add all of the ingredients.
- Seal the lid and shake for a few seconds.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- I suggest letting it sit for around 20 minutes before adding to your salad of choice. So make it a bit ahead of time!