24 Jul The Breakfast “Pizza”
Feast your eyes on the Breakfast Pizza!
Good morning beautiful people -it is actually Monday night – I hope you all slept well and are ready to get cracking on with your day! Anyway, I woke up craving pizza, but we all know how much I love breakfast, so I decided to make a delicious sweet pizza to treat myself.
I will say that this bad boy really hit the spot, fed the inner beast before an intense cardio session, and certainly kept be fuelled whilst training at the gym. Also, I am sure if you guys have me on Snap Chat then you know that that lovely Chocolate Blueberry Spread was a purchase that I made on Sunday in Willow Park Village! I got it from this adorable little store called Meez Fast Home Cuisine!
This dish is:
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Plant Based
- Low Glycemic
- Crunchy, and Creamy
- GOOD FOR YOU!
Not to mention that the spread is made from 4 or 5 ingredients, it is low in sugar, high in antioxidants, and a perfect source of healthy, low glycemic sugars. The spread has no additives, no preservatives or sweeteners just lovely ingredients joined together to make a seriously incredible Chocolate Blueberry Spread! Click the link above to check out this cute space located in South Calgary. I got loads of different little knick-knacks, and I am super excited to show them all off to you! In the mean time go show them some love, before the spread sells out!
Please enjoy this really easy recipe, I know I sure did!
Love from Your Greek Food Goddess XOXPrint
- Chia egg:
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp warm water
- “Pizza” Dough
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Line a cast iron pan with parchment, and spray it with coconut oil
- Prepare your chia egg by combining chia seeds and water to a small bowl, stir, and set aside
- Into another bowl combine the rest of your ingredients and stir till well combined.
- Once your chia egg has taken on the consistency of an egg, add it to the mixture and stir till all the ingredients are all ‘married’
- Now transfer the mixture to the pan, and plop it in the oven for 20 ish minutes!
- That is it guys… enjoy hot or cold!