If you’re looking for the perfect refreshing Lemonade for the Summer then you are reading the right post! Before I dive right in and tell you a little bit about the benefits of citrus, I should really thank the genius behind the inspiration. Thank you Edgar from @edgarraw for this brilliant and easy idea that you shared with all of your snap chat viewers not too long ago. As soon as I watched you make it I knew I was going to have to recreate it myself.
Here are just a few benefits of Citrus and why this Lemonade is the perfect drink alternative to keep you cool, and hydrated this summer!
- helps flush out toxins
- lemons are high vitamin C
- citrus fruits help enhance your glowing beauty
- increases your metabolism
- balances Ph levels in your body
- aids in digestion
- helps replenish body salts – this is especially awesome after a work out, and an intense sweat!
- reduce the chance of wrinkles, and eye problems
- creates a good, strong coating for your body to break down foods
This Lemonade is:
- Sugar Free
- Good for you
- Lemony! (duh)
So like I said, if you are looking for the perfect summer lemonade then here you have it! Not only is it good for you but it literally tastes like liquid gold. It is that good! I really hope you all enjoy this simple treat, and think of more creative ways to enjoy Lemonade this hot, hot summer!
Love From Your Greek Food Goddess
- Juice from 3 lemons
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar
- 1/2 a cup of mint
- 2 cups of ice
- 1 litre of water
- Into a blender combine all of your ingredients, and blend till smooth, and till you can still see the mint bits, but so finely that they are just little pulses!
- It is THAT simple, enjoy.