Introducing this beautiful Healthy Winter Warming Soup!
So easy to make, delicious to eat, and perfect for those cold, cold nights ahead of us! Please do not let the beautiful garnish on this soup deceive you. The Soup is plant based, sugar, dairy, and gluten free soup is much easier, and less fancy than it looks! All you need are your ingredients, a pot, and a good ass blender to whip this bad boy up!
Healthy Winter Warming Soup is perfect for Sunday Dinner, or a nice Lunch! Hell, who am I kidding, this soup is good ALL-THE-TIME!
Healthy Winter Warming Soup is:
- Has an easy-to-follow recipe
- Plant Based
- Sugar Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
I highly suggest you give this simple soup a go, and I would even triple the recipe to have leftovers!
Do not forgot to experiment, and have fun in the kitchen! Ex. Substitute with a squash, or sweet potato!
Can’t wait to read your experiences, we love your feedback!
Love From Your Greek Food Goddess XOX
- 4 tbsp EVOO
- 1/4 of a large white onion, diced
- 3 large white potatoes, cubed
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp dill (dry)
- Boiled water – enough to just cover the potatoes
- 1 sachet of your favourite vegetable stock (Knorr, Or Kallo) (I used this because I didnt have any Vegetable Stock on hand, but if you do, use instead!)
- 1 cup of grated coconut cheese
- 1 cup of coconut milk (from carton)
- Into a large pot add your EVOO. Then drop in your onions, and sweat down for around 5 minutes on medium heat. Stir to avoid burning.
- Once caramelized add your potatoes, and season with salt, pepper, and dill. Stir, and simmer on medium for around 10 minutes, till the potatoes have a golden exterior.
- Turn heat to high, add your water, and vegetable stalk.
- Bring to boil, then simmer on low heat till your potatoes are completely cooked (around 10 minutes).
- Once your potatoes are cooked, remove pot from heat and transfer mixture to your high speed blender. I had to blend twice.
- Transfer your blended soup back into the pot, and add your cheese, and coconut milk.
- Reheat for 3 minutes, and serve hot!
- Garnish with Fresh Dill, EVOO, and fresh squeezed lime.