Introducing the Carrot Berry Boom. The smoothie that may confuse you, and your taste buds.
Naturally when one becomes addicted to making smoothies they experiment right? Well I never thought carrots and berries would work, but I proved myself wrong and came up with this bad-ass recipe, using Heart Greens by HumanN. It is a Powder made from Kale, Spinach & Greens Powder.
“HumanN HeartGreens provide the body with the nutrition you need to help support the body’s natural ability to produce nitric oxide and promote cardiovascular health”
HEART GREENS ARE/IS:
- High in, Vitamin C, and A
- Great daily source of nitrate
- Healthy Blood Pressure
- Healthy Circulation & Energy
- Nitric Oxide Production
- Good for your heart
- Helps promote cardiovascular health from the nitric oxide
- Contains beautiful ingredients like Wheat Grass, and Spirulina
I drank this smoothie when I was in need of an extra burst of energy while I was spending loads of time in front of my computer, and phone working. It certainly did the trick, and kept me very aware, and in-tune with my tasks, and goals.
I would also suggest something this simple as an everyday drink! Super simple to put together and the benefits are well worth it! These days we are all leading very busy lives so I can appreciate we all want something easy to make, that is still healthy, and good for us!
Love From Your Greek Food Goddess
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of carrots, fresh, and chopped
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or heart greens
- 1 cup of cold cold water
- 1 scoop of HeartGreens
- Add all your ingredients into a high speed blender.
- Blend till rich, smooth, and creamy!