We all have a sweet tooth, so why not kick the craving with these most delicious Raw Healthy Tarts! Made with really amazing ingredients, that are easy to access but still contain the needed nutrition to get you and your family through the day! Not only are they raw, and healthy but they are also plant based, sugar, dairy, and gluten free; win, win!
With a simple food processor, 4 ingredients (for the tart), and a few moulds you are ready to make these beautiful Raw Healthy Tarts in 5 minutes. Need I say crowd pleaser?
Thank you to my beautiful friend Jess, from @choosingchia for the recipe inspiration! You can also check out her blog at www.choosingchia.com.
These Raw Healthy Tarts are:
- Plant Based
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Sugar Free
- A crown pleaser
- Perfect for Summer
Firstly, these Raw Healthy Tarts are so ideal for bringing with you a BBQ, or family dinner! Secondly, the recipe is so extremely easy to double or triple but will take no more time to prepare (aside from the mould pressing). Lastly, I promise you that you want to try this recipe; it is that good!
Love from Your Greek Food Goddess XOX
- For the Base – makes 3 tarts:
- 1 cup of dates (soaked in hot water for a few minutes)
- 3/4 cup of almonds
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp mulberries (optional)
- Coconut yogurt
- Your favourite berries of choice
- Prepare three tart moulds -mine were quite large. I want to say around 6x6in but I am not home to know for sure so once I am I will update this! Now set them aside.
- Into a food processor add your four base ingredients and pulse till they mixture begins to clump up, mine kind of rolled into a weird looking ball of gooeyness.
- Form a ball with your mixture, and cut it into 3 even pieces.
- Place each third into the moulds and begin to press the mixture out, and make sure that you are pushing all the way up to the top of the moulds, and getting an even layer throughout.
- Once you have pressed the mixture into all three moulds you can place the moulds into the fridge for about an hour before adding yogurt, and berries to the centre!
- Note: I could get my outside mould out, but I struggled with the base. So before you serve to your guests just inform them of it ultra gooeyness and that the base of the tart is still on it (oops).