What is this you see? Can you believe this a raw food recipe and not another potatoes or pasta dish? I can because this next Vegan Recipe is amazing and one of the simplest raw food recipes on the blog!
The Chocolate Cherry Coconut Nice Cream is damn delicious, filled with fruit and super easy to make!
It all starts with six ingredients, and one blender or food processor!
You are going to love this Raw Chocolate Cherry Nice Cream recipe because it is:
- just like ice cream
- sugar + gluten free
- plant based
- quick + easy
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did! As always if you try the recipe please leave us a comment below, we love your feedback!
Love from Your Greek Food Goddess XOX
- 2-3 frozen banans
- 1-2 tbsp coconut milk
- For Chocolate Nice Cream:
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- dash of maple syrup
- For Cherry Nice Cream:
- 1/2 cup of frozen cherries
- dash of vanilla
- Into a high speed blender add your base ingredients. Blend till silky and smooth. It should look just like Ice Cream!
- Transfer half your base blend from the blender into a bowl and then add your chocolate nice cream ingredients to the blender and blend. Transfer this mixture to your serving dish and place into the fridge.
- Quickly rinse out your blender and add the other half of your base blend back into your blender. Add your Cherry ingredients and blend till smooth.
- Add to your serving bowl and garnish with some fresh berries, peanut butter and coconut!