13 Jul The Best Vegan Big Mac Sauce Ever!
Oh yes you guys! I made the best damn “Big Mac” sauce using Maille Canada Gherkins and holy shit, IT WAS AMAZING! I know a lot of us have cravings in the kitchen and for some reason mine are always related to dips and sauces, like I could put them on anything and basically replace them as a meal – oops.
This sauce has proven to taste amazing on anything… from burgers to salads or even doubled as perfect dip for veggie platters.
Actually, if you guys head over to my Instagram you’ll see that I am running a giveaway and you all have the chance to win a $50.00 Maille Canada prize pack! So hop on over to @foodbymaria for your chance to win!
Other than that I have nothing left to say. Oh, wait, this sauce is amazing and you all need to try it!
You’re going to love this Big Mac Sauce Recipe because it is:
- just like the real deal
- vegetarian +vegan + cruelty free
- great addition to your plant based diet recipes and sauces!
- satisfying and flavourful
- creamy and tangy
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did! As always if you try the recipe please leave us a comment below, tag #fearnotfoodisyourfriend so we can find your remakes! Thank you stopping by!
Love from Your Greek Food Goddess XOXPrint
- 1 cup vegan mayo – Vegenaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup white onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Maille Canada Original Gherkin, finely chopped
- dash of lemon
- dash of olive oil
- dash of hot sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Into a large bowl combine all your ingredients and stir till well combined.
- Store in air tight container in the fridge for up for a week.