05 Dec Give the gift of relaxation with these DIY Aromatherapy Bath Salts + Oils this Holiday Season
It’s that time of year again and I have some up with a different way to gift your family for the holidays. Often people are very stressed this time of year and are hardly taking care of the person who matters most, themselves. Give the gift of relaxation for your family and friends this year!
What am I saying? Give your friends little customized Bath Oils and Bath Salts!
These DIY Bath Salts + Bath Oils are exactly what I need right now and I know I would be more than excited if I unwrapped a gateway to a hot bath, glass of wine and a good book. Sometimes the moments behind the gifts are more important than the gift itself. Am I right?
I used Neals Yard Remedies Products in putting together these beautiful gifts and I am glad I did! Their products are so well curated, they smell amazing and are the best quality I’ve seen yet!
So this Christmas, save a bit, give more and help your friends and family really experience a whole new sense of relaxation and unwinding! Besides, if you’re like me, then you wake up, eat breakfast, work, work, work and work, so I can’t see why you wouldn’t want an excuse to make these as gifts and then save one or two for yourself!
Is it rewarding for you to make your family members their Holiday Gifts? I much prefer it to going out and buying them something they don’t need or spending money not everyone has! This is so much more personal, kind and calming.
What is your favourite way to unwind? Do you take enough time for yourself to relax? I love going skiing, skating or sledding over Christmas, it really reminds me of my childhood and calms the stress levels by so much. What do you and your family do over the holidays? I can’t wait to hear from you all and I cannot wait to hear what you think of these amazing Neals Yard Remedies DIY Bath Salts + Oils!
Love from your Greek Good Goddess XOXPrint
- For the Salt Bath:
- 2 cup epsom salts
- 1 cup course sea salt
- 2 tbsp bath oil
- 2 tbsp lavender oil
- 40-60 drops of your favourite essential oils. I love using Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Frankincense, Cedarwood and Lavender! If you use 6 oils then use 10 drops each or blend to your sense!
- 1/4 cup mixed dried flowers and herbs like lavender, rosemary or rose!
- For the Bath Oil:
- 1 cup of your favourite Bath Oil – mine is from Neals Yard Remedies
- 40-60 drops of your favourite essential oils!
- Into a little jar or tub add all your ingredients and stir using a little wooden spoon.
- Store in the tight seal jar or tub and use every time you bath!
- Simple add a little handful each time you bathe, just get in and relax!
- Highly recommended with a good playlist, a few candles, some wine and a good read!