31 Jan How to Naturally Lose Weight – No pills. Let’s do this naturally. For us. For our Health.
2. Stop comparing yourself. You are enough. Stop comparing yourself to skinny models. They’re beautiful, but so are you. You are genetically made to have the shape you have. Work on bettering yourself and learning to love those curves, your no-ass and small tits. You’re fabulous.
3. Only eat when you’re hungry. We often confused boredom and thirst for hunger. Eat when you’re hungry, or when you know you should be eating. How do we help create a hungry body? Work out. Keep moving. Go for walks. Create a very organiezed and scheduled eating pattern. I started eating all the time, but smaller meals, and I found my body would start talking to me. Maria, it’s 11, eat your snack.
4. Eat all the time. Like I mentioned above. In order to create a hungry body, you need to discipline it. Do not go eat Doritos every meal, I just mean your body is your machine. Fuel it. Keep it happy.
5. Eat breakfast. This post explains why it’s so important but in short, breakfast provides us with energy, nutrients, protein and fiber. The body needs these nutrients and research shows that when you miss breakfast, you’ll be less likely to make up for these missing nutrients later in the day.
6. Watch less television. Sure, watch your shows, do your thing, relax, but there is no need to be glued in front of the TV for hours! Go for a walk, go visit your friends, read a book, stimulate your mind! Take up baking, learn a different sport or activity, go on a date, or have sex! Just be a bit more active and try to keep your mind working. I know it seems stressful and probably the last thing you want to do after a long day, but I swear it works!!
7. Always carry snacks and healthy options with you and stocked in the fridge (I am releasing a meal prep ebook in the next month so stay tuned!).
Here are some easy and healthy recipes to get you started:
Have you struggled with your self esteem, confidence or weight? I love hearing how you helped yourself or what you found helped you get through this stage of your life. Share below in the comments 🙂
Pin the below image to save this article for later!