- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Nature’s Way Immune Blend
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. fine or coarse sea salt
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper or chilis
NOTE: This spice blend makes approximately 6 servings.
Method: Into a large jar or bowl combine all the ingredients, shake or stir till well combined.
- 1 1/2 large sweet potato, thinly sliced, around 1/8 inch
- 3 tbsp. Winter-Warming Spice Blend
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp vegetable stock paste
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
This spice rub is delicious, great for roasting veggies, tofu, beans and more! If you’re not vegan you can also try this spice blend on your choice of protein but I highly suggest trying with veggies for that added flavour and caramelization.