- 4 tbsp EVOO
- 1 white onion, cubed
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 3/4 tsbp salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of clove
- 1 tbsp sweet yellow curry powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 3 medium sized sweet potatoes, cubed
- 2 medium sized white potatoes, cubed
- 1L of Pacific Organic Vegetable Stalk (LOW SODIUM) – other add less salt
- 4 cups of hot water
- 1 large zucchini, cut width wise
- 1 can of lite coconut milk
- Prepare all your veg by cleaning, cutting and cubing. Set aside.
- To a large pot add 4 tbsp of EVOO. Let it heat up briefly then add your white onion. Let it sweat for around 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add all your seasoning, and garlic. Give it a good stir then add your potatoes.
- Let these cook on medium heat for around 5 minutes to get a nice brown colour. Keep stirring to avoid burning.
- Add your stalk, and water. Bring it up to a boil, and then simmer for around 20-25 minutes. Half way through the simmering process add your zucchini.
- After 20-25 minutes add your coconut milk. Before adding the pot to the blender do a fork text to ensure your potatoes are cooked.
- THAT EASY, enjoy!