- 3 tbsp EVOO
- 1 cup of white onions, chopped
- 2 cups of cauliflower, florets (1 small head of cauliflower)
- 1 tsp of pink himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of fresh cracked pepper
- 2 cups of zucchini, cubed
- 4 1/2 cups of sodium free vegetable stock
- 1 cup of green peas – canned or frozen
- 2 packed cups of kale, chopped
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Into a medium sized pot add your EVOO
- Throw in your onions, and let them sweat for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add in your cauliflower, still cooking on low heat, for 5 minutes.
- Add your seasoning, and give it a good stir.
- Now add your zucchini, and stock.
- Bring to boil, then simmer till cauliflower is completely cooked.
- Now add your peas, kale and coconut oil. Let them cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer your soup into a blender. Blend till smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with more peas, fresh tomatoes, EVOO, and nuts or seeds!
- NOTE: this soup was beautiful before it was blended, and tasted just as good!