- For the Salt Bath:
- 2 cup epsom salts
- 1 cup course sea salt
- 2 tbsp bath oil
- 2 tbsp lavender oil
- 40–60 drops of your favourite essential oils. I love using Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Frankincense, Cedarwood and Lavender! If you use 6 oils then use 10 drops each or blend to your sense!
- 1/4 cup mixed dried flowers and herbs like lavender, rosemary or rose!
- For the Bath Oil:
- 1 cup of your favourite Bath Oil – mine is from Neals Yard Remedies
- 40–60 drops of your favourite essential oils!
- Into a little jar or tub add all your ingredients and stir using a little wooden spoon.
- Store in the tight seal jar or tub and use every time you bath!
- Simple add a little handful each time you bathe, just get in and relax!
- Highly recommended with a good playlist, a few candles, some wine and a good read!