- 1/4 cup vegan butter, room temperature
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 Bob’s Red Mill Egg replacement
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegan marshmallows
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix, using a hand mixer, the butter and brown sugar together until the mixture becomes light and sugar combines, will take up to 1 to 2 minutes. Now, add in the egg replacement and vanilla.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Now, add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, stirring until only combined. Gently fold in the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Scoop even amounts of dough onto cookie sheets, leaving about 2 inches of space in between each ball of dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before serving with a glass of milk!
Keywords: Chocolate, cookie, plant based, vegan