- 1 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3–4 tbsp coconut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder – I used Sunfood Super Foods
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2–3 pitted dates, soaked in water for 5 minutes if hard
- 1 tsp espresso coffee grounds
- Simply add all your ingredients into a high speed blend and blend till a thick paste forms.
- To thin it out, simply add more melted cacao oil.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out your balls. Let them chill in the fridge for 3 hours or freezer for 45 minutes before eating.