- For the pasta:
- 5 cups cooked bow tie pasta
- 1 heaped cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cups grilled or steamed corn
- 3/4 cup chopped black olives
- dash of salt + pepper – add as much as you know you like!
- For the avocado whip:
- 2 large avocados
- 1 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp kalikori olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- juice of one large lemon
- Into a large bowl add all your salad ingredients, toss and set aside.
- Into a food processor add your ingredients for the avocado whip, blend till completely silky smooth!
- I dolloped over tsp of whip on my salad but I am telling you this salad is fabulous without it (if you can’t deal well with Avocado).
- Serve at your next dinner or BBQ – lasts up to a week (without dressing) in the fridge.
- Hint: you might want to double the recipe