A citrusy, and tangy lemonade that is perfect for self medicating, and helping your body get through those gosh awful funny pains!
- 4 Peppermint tea bags (loose leaf tea works great too)
- Juice of one lime
- Juice of one lemon
- Juice from two white grapefruits
- 15 sprigs of mint
- 2 litre of boiled water
- Let two litres of water come to boil, and add water into a large jug or bowl
- Add 4 tea bags into boiled water, and allow them to steep for 5 minutes
- Remove tea bags from water
- Let the tea cool for about 30 minutes in the fridge
- Now add the citrus juice, and mint and stir well!
- To garnish and make your drink look pretty you can add chopped bits of cucumber, slices of lemon or lime!
- ALSO! You can choose to consume this tea hot or cold. So if you prefer a hot tea just add the citrus juice immediately, but unless you can drink 2 litres of tea in one go you will have to settle for enjoying the rest cold!