- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp spelt flour
- 4 tbsp coconut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp lavender buds
- a pinch vanilla extract
- a pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Combine and stir together all ingredients into a medium mixing bowl
- Line a baking sheet with parchment, and begin to evenly scoop out 12 spoonfuls.
- Use your fingers or thumb to pat down the dough to as thin as you can without revealing any parchment paper (will be around 2 inches ishhhhh wide)
- Bake for about 15 minutes, you’ll know they’re ready when they begin to get dark around the edges.
- Let cool on the sheet for about a minute
- Seriously ENJOY!