- 2 large zucchini, cut lengthwise, 1/4 inch thick, grilled for 2 minutes on each side, seasoning and olive oil
- 2–3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup California Prunes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup black and green olives, roughly chopped or halved
- 1 cup fresh cherry tomatoes, halved and sprinkled with salt
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- season to taste
- 1 tsp. oregano
Into a large bowl combine all your ingredients apart from the lemon, olive oil, dijon mustard seasoning oregano. Toss well.
To make the dressing add all the ingredients into a jar and shake well till combined. You want the dressing to be thick and delicious.
Pour the dressing over the salad, toss well and enjoy.