- 1 pre made pizza dough crust
- 2 tbsp pesto – missing from photo (I have never done this, but totally forgot to use it)
- 1 small white potato, boiled till soft, and cut thinly with a mandolin
- 1/2 a cup of zucchini, thinly cut with a mandolin
- a few olive chucks
- 2 yellow tomatoes, cubed
- salt, and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Prepare your dough by placing it onto a sheet pan thats either covered with parchment, and greased or placed on top of a bed of cornmeal to avoid burning. The last method adds a nice crunch to the pizza!
- Once you create your pizza shape add your pesto, and smear around the dough. Make sure you live room on the edges for the beautiful crust!
- Now just simply add the toppings, salt + pep, and finish a drizzle of EVOO!
- Bake for 30 minutes, and enjoy!