These protein-packed Refried Bean Tacos with avocado take 20-minutes to prepare and are great with homemade vegan guac.
- 6 tortillas
- 1 can refried beans, homemade is great too!
- your favourite meat substitute, I used more beans and some TVP!
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup fresh sprouts
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup kimchi, I know, I am weird
- Preheat you oven to 300F
- Place your tortillas onto a sheet pan lined with parchment and set aside.
- Into a small pan add your refried beans and cook till completely hot throughout.
- In the mean time prepare your sprouts, cilantro and tomatoes by washing, and roughly chopping into bite sizes!
- Prepare your favourite guacamole using the avocado (I will write mine above) and save some for garnish!
- At the last minute add your tortillas to the oven for around 3 minutes, or till warm enough for you!
- Simply prepare by layering your beans, protein, veg and guac!
- They are that easy!