Salads and Greens
Simple Tomato + Herb, Israeli Couscous Salad (20 minutes)
It’s super simple salad time! Can I get a YEEEHAW? Because we’re obviously all super excited about this nutritious salad that takes under 20 minutes to makes and like 4 minutes to eat! This salad is a combination of BOMBMALICIOUS + FABULOSO and will leave you feeling like the sexy goddess you are.
Made using organic and natural foods this salad is sure to please your taste buds, belly and tight schedule! Its the perfect plant based diet recipe to add to your list and you’ll understand why soon.
I MEAN IT TAKES 20 MINUTES guys. That’s like less than an episode of friends and I know ya’ll are all addicted to watching Joey eat, while you eat.
Or, is that just me?
I used the one and only Kalikori Extra Virgin Olive Oil in this recipe and it certainly made quite the difference. This oil is right from a small village in Greece and you can tell! You can read more about this beautiful oil, here!
You’re going to love this Israeli Couscous Salad because it is:
- quick + easy
- flavourful and nutritious
- fuss free + easy to clean up after
- uses common ingredients
- tangy + full bodied
- suitable for all my vegetarian + vegan homies
I know you will enjoy this recipe as much as we did! As always if you try the recipe please leave us a comment below, we love your feedback!
Love from Your Greek Food Goddess XOX
Simple Tomato, Herb Israeli Couscous Salad (20 minutes)
For the salad:
- 2 cups uncooked Israeli Couscous
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup sprouted mung beans
- 1/4 cup green onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh dill finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley finely chopped
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp EVOO - Kalikori Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 heaped tbsp dijon mustard
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp water
- dash of salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized pot cook your couscous as instructed - once cooked strain, rinse and set aside to cool a bit.
- Into a large bowl combine the rest of your salad ingredients and set aside.
- Into a jar add all your salad dressing ingredients and shake well.
- Combine all components and toss till well coated.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
- Lasts in fridge up to a week!