- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 6 tbsp warm water
- 2 cups sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- 1/2 oats
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- handful of coriande, dill or any of your favorite fresh herbs, very very finely chopped
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- Juice from half a lemon
- Prepare your chia eggs by adding the chia seeds, and water to a bowl, and letting it sit for around 10 minutes.
- Now add the rest of your ingredients to a large bowl and stir well, but do not over stir it.
- Add your chia eggs to the mixture.
- Now preheat a pan on high, and spray with coconut spraying oil.. like you would traditional pancakes.
- Decide on your desired shape of pancakes and begin to dollop the mixture onto the pan. Let each side cook for around 1 minute or 2… or just until beautiful and crispy!
- I ate these bad boys between layers on Beetroot Hummus, and gave it a dusting on nutritional yeast before adding sprouts and greens!
- SImple, and delicious. Enjoy!