- Enough pasta for your family (this sauce will feed for four)
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 1 large white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 glove on garlic
- 1 can chickpeas, strained and drained
- 1 head of asparagus, halved
- 1 head of broccolini, only use heads save stems for a homemade sauce
- 1 tbsp tomate paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1 tbsp sweet curry
- 1 tbsp paprika
- dash of cayenne
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Add water to a large pot and bring to a boil. Once boiled add your pasta of choice and cook as instructed.
- Into a large pan on medium heat add your olive oil, onions and garlic. Let them cook down for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Add your chickpeas and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid burning.
- Add your asparagus, and broccolini. Cook for 5 minutes then add your tomato paste, spices and hot cause. Stir well till your pasta has completely coated the veg.
- Simmer/Cook on low heat for 10 minutes. Make sure your veggies are cooked (not overdone).
- Then add your coconut milk, bring to a boil and cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Strain your pasta and serve with this gorgeous sauce immediately.