A yummy recipe for the whole family to enjoy. Its a good way to get in your protein, healthy fats, and a lovely way of staying fuelled for your busy day!
- 2 Cans of Organic Chic Peas (19 oz.)
- 3/4 cup of organic Tahini
- 6 gloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of EVOO
- Juice of two lemons
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. fresh cracked pepper
- 3 tbsp. franks red hot sauce
- Into a food processor add the Chic peas, and EVOO
- Blend for 2 minutes till almost perfectly smooth
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse till reached your desired consistency
- Your hummus will last you in a sealed jar or container, in the fridge for about a week!
- We dipped Homemade Yam Chips, and fresh veg in our hummus.