The Best Food App By FoodByMaria
Are you looking to have 450+ vegetarian, healthy, nutritious, and simple recipes right at your fingertips? Sounds pretty great right? Well did you know that FoodByMaria has an app that delivers just that?
The FoodByMaria app is cheap and cheerful. Yep, you don’t have to pay a fortune to have access to all the great recipes and tools that I use every day. For the cost of literally what you’d spend on a cup of coffee, you can have all the yummy vegan recipes you need at your fingertips. Yep, it only costs $5.49 for the whole year!
The best part? It’s a one-time fee every year. No monthly charges (although, you can still pay $0.49 a month). Plus, it’ll save you time and money with all the tools to help you meal prep easily, and grocery shop more efficiently. Eating healthy doesn’t need to be a time suck in the kitchen and store. I’m here to make it easier! To find out more about this incredible app, click here!
I know that coming up with creative, new and most importantly, healthy things to make for yourself and your family can be challenging. Whether you are new to a plant-based diet or a vegetarian, not all of us love to dream up new creations or have time to put a ton of thought into the meals we’re creating among our busy lives. I get it, and that’s why we created this app for you.
What can you expect from my app?
- Over 200 plant-based recipes
- A collection of recipes ranging from nutrient-rich dinners, delicious desserts, and simplistic snacks
- Heaps of awesome kitchen-ready features that make cooking easier (more about that below)
- The ease of sharing, and saving your favourite FoodByMaria recipes
How are you going to make cooking plant-based easier?
As I said, this app has a ton of great features that help make cooking easier for you, all in one place. Some of my favourite features are “Cooking Mode” with text-to-speech when your hands are full in the kitchen. Plus, a larger display of text for step-by-step. No more trying to read a recipe on your phone when your hands are messy from preparing your meal!
Some of my other favourite features include:
- Built-in timers so you can set multiple timers at once
- An easy converter to convert measurements or double, triple, etc. recipes
- Filters that let you filter through recipes to find what you need
- A personal favourite list to add your fav FBM recipes to easily reach them when you want to remake them or make them for the first time
- Ability to create interactive shopping lists from your planned meals + add any other weekly staples
How do you subscribe?
The FoodByMaria app is free for you to download in the app store (Android & Apple). You can browse available recipes to see what it’s all about, however, an ongoing subscription is required to access all the apps content and features, including the recipe ingredients, shopping lists, and meal planner.
Have trouble committing? You can also try the app for free with a full access 7-day trial to see what you think before you subscribe. Need more convincing? Learn more about the app and it’s features here.
Most importantly, let me know what you think or if there are any recipes you would love to see on the app. Comment below in the comments.