Easy Vegan Garlic Noodles
These easy vegan garlic noodles are perfect to whip up for lunches, or dinner. Blasted with flavor from the sesame oil and garlic, you cannot go wrong with this vegan noodle recipe. What’s great about this recipe is that it’s so easy, but will still wow you (or your family) with flavor. It can be made in only 15-minutes! Even the busiest of people have time to make this healthy meal up, and you won’t regret it. I love Asian-inspired dishes, and this one is loaded with all the goodness that you would want in a noodle dish.
Why you’ll love vegan noodles recipe:
- Vegan: This vegan sesame garlic noodles recipe is vegan-friendly and loaded with flavor
- Easy: This recipe is easy and only takes 15-minutes to whip up
- Flavorful: The garlic and sesame make these vegan noodles so flavorful
Sambal Oelek: Sambal is an Indonesian chili sauce/pasta that is made from a mix of chili peppers, garlic, ginger, shallots, palm sugar, and lime juice. It is great to add spice and flavor to Asian-inspired dishes like this one. However, it’s important to note that some of these sauces contain shrimp paste for those that are vegan. Personally, I’m okay with cheating a bit if it means using flavorful sauces like sambal oelek. You can however find some vegan-friendly versions, or make your own!
How do you make vegan garlic noodles?
These vegan Asian noodles only takes 15-minutes to make. Here are the simple steps to follow to make this one up for you and your family:
- Cook ramen noodles as instructed on the packet
- Heat a medium-size pan on medium. To the pan add coconut oil, garlic, and green onion. Heat for 3-4 minutes
- To the pan add soy sauce, sambal oelek, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil. Stir and cook till the sauce begin to thicken
- Transfer strained/cooked noodles to the pan and cook for 2 minutes till the sauce has seeped into each pore of the noodles
- Serve with more green onions, toasted sesame seeds, and ginger chili oil
What are your fav recipes to make for lunches? Share below in the comments!
Other recipes you’ll love:
For more eBooks:
If you want more deliciousness at the click of your finger, be sure to check out FoodByMaria’s Newest Mini Cookbooks. Limited time offer of 3 for $20USD.
For more Greek Recipes:
For more amazing recipes:
Loved this recipe? Good! We can give you access to Maria’s most famous recipes, check out our Top Ten Recipes Mini Cookbook! We also have an incredible APP for you to access at all times (yes, online and offline) all our recipes with a click of your finger – check in out here.
Easy Vegan Garlic Noodles
- 200 g ramen noodles
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 garlic cloves crushed or minced
- 1/3 cup green onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sambal oelek - use less if you don't fancy hot/spicy food
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Top with more green onions toasted sesame seeds and ginger chili oil
- Cook ramen noodles as instructed on the packet.
- Heat a medium-size pan on medium. To the pan add coconut oil, garlic and green onion. Heat for 3-4 minutes. To the pan add soy sauce, sambal oelek, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil. Stir and cook till the sauce begin to thicken.
- Transfer strained/cooked noodles to the pan and cook for 2 minutes till the sauce has seeped into each pore of the noodles.
- Serve with more green onions, toasted sesame seeds and ginger chili oil.
Wow!! So delicious, and FAST!
Loved that I could whip this up in 15 mins, and I had all the ingredients at home. I’ll be making this weekly. It’s also great served cold for lunch the next day.
thank you so much, Jordyn!!!
Easy and good! My daughter said to make sure we keep this recipe! Served with spring rolls and spinach salad with asian dressing.
love that so much, thanks for the review hun!
This is my favourite fast dinner for a weeknight, so delicious and so quick. Started making double and using the half as a marinade for tofu, extra layer of delicious!!
AHH!!! Thank you so much for the love, Amy! you are the best!