This healthy, easy green juice recipe is extra easy because it doesn’t require a fancy juicer to make. We all know there is so much hype on how good green juice is for you, and it’s such a great way to shove a serving of veggies/fruit into your diet. However, not having a juicer can make juices “hard” to make (or so you thought). This recipe will show you just how to do it!
Why you’ll love this green juice recipe:
- Fresh: Using fresh, wholesome ingredients, this juice is so refreshing
- Easy: Prep this in only 5-minutes
- 7-Ingredients: You only need 7, simple ingredients to make this recipe
Celery: Celery has a high water content but is full of vitamins and minerals as well such as potassium, calcium, folate, and vitamin K.
Kale: Kale contains fiber, antioxidants, calcium, vitamins C and K, iron, and the list goes on. It’s so good for your body!
Ginger: Loaded with antioxidants, ginger can help build your immune system and even help with gut health. It’s so good if you have an upset stomach or are bloated!
How to make this green juice recipe:
1. Remove the kale from the stems and core the apples.
2. Cut the apples, cucumber, and celery into smaller pieces.
3. Add all of the ingredients to the blender.
4. Blend until smooth and strain through a cheesecloth or sieve.
5. Adjust flavor to taste.
Expert Tips & FAQ:
Customize: Customize your juice by adding more of ANY of the ingredients. Even add in some spinach, turmeric, parsley, or jalapeno to spice it up!
Storage: Enjoy the juice immediately or store it in jars in the fridge for up to 72 hours.
Other breakfast recipes you’ll love:
For more eBooks:
If you want more deliciousness at the click of your finger, be sure to check out FoodByMaria’s Newest Mini Cookbooks. Limited time offer of 3 for $20USD.
For more Greek Recipes:
For more amazing recipes:
Green Juice Recipe (without the juicer)
- 2 large granny smith apples
- 1 long English cucumber
- 4-5 stalks of celery
- 1 small bunch of kale
- 2 knobs of ginger
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A small handful of basil
- Remove the kale from the stems and core the apples.
- Cut the apples, cucumber, and celery into smaller pieces.
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until smooth and strain through a cheesecloth or sieve.
- Adjust flavor to taste.