- 3 medium very ripe bananas
- 1 bob’s red mill egg replacement
- 1/3 cup sweetened or unsweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups bob’s red mill All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat your oven to 350F.
Lightly coat 12 muffin tin liners with coconut oil spray.
In large bowl, mash your bananas with a fork. Whisk in the egg replacement, coconut milk and sugar.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well. Then fold in your chocolate chips and walnuts. You can now dollop equal amounts of batter into 12 muffin cups. Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
Cool for 3-4 minutes in pans then remove and cool completely on wire rack. Serve with vegan butter! Yum!