Vegan Cranberry Sauce
1 16 oz Jar
No holiday meal is complete without cranberry sauce. Whether you are whipping up a vegan meal or sticking to a traditional turkey dinner, cranberry sauce has to be there to top off your main course, or even just to eat on its own. This vegan cranberry sauce will be able to be enjoyed by everyone around the table, and it tastes fantastic. I could seriously just eat this on its own.
Why you’ll love this vegan cranberry sauce:
- The whole family (no matter what their dietary restriction) will love it
- Perfect to pair with both vegan and non-vegan main courses
- Makes your house smell like the holiday season when you cook it up
- It’s vegan-friendly
- Only needs 5-ingredients
How do you make vegan cranberry sauce?
This recipe is simple and only needs 5 simple ingredients to make. Here’s how you do it:
- Rinse the cranberries and discard any that are brown or spoilt
- Bring the brown sugar and water to a boil and dissolve liquid for 2 minutes
- Reduce heat to low and add in the cranberries. Bring the mixture to a boil till they have burst
- Simmer for around 10-12 minutes. At the last minute add in the orange zest and cinnamon
- Remove from the heat and cool completely before transferring to a bowl or a tightly sealed container
Other holiday recipes you’ll love:
- Vegan Christmas Cookies Round-Up
- Simple Holiday Stuffing
- Vegan Nut Roast
- Vegan Meatballs with Cranberry Sauce (this recipe uses the same cranberry sauce recipe)
- Cranberry Cheese Tarts
For more eBooks:
If you want more deliciousness at the click of your finger, be sure to check out FoodByMaria’s Newest Mini Cookbooks. Limited time offer of 3 for $20USD.
For more Greek Recipes:
For more amazing recipes:
Loved this recipe? Good! We can give you access to Maria’s most famous recipes, check out our Top Ten Recipes Mini Cookbook! We also have an incredible APP for you to access at all times (yes, online and offline) all our recipes with a click of your finger – check in out here.
Vegan Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 4 cups 12 oz package fresh or frozen cranberries - I use Patience Fruit and Co.
- 2 tbsp. orange juice zest
- dash of cinnamon
- Rinse the cranberries and discard any that are brown or spoilt.
- Bring the brown sugar and water to a boil and dissolve liquid for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add in the cranberries. Bring the mixture to a boil till they have burst. Simmer for around 10-12 minutes. At the last minute add in the orange zest and cinnamon.
- Remove from the heat and cool completely before transferring to a bowl or a tightly sealed container.