This salad legitimately took around 15 minutes to make, and less than that to devour!
While I was on my three day juice cleanse I was always craving for foods, so I knew that when dinner time came around I should make sure that my body is receiving the best of the best nutrients. I guess you could say Hank inspired me to add beets to this salad, and wow, were we ever glad we did.
It was a beautiful mix of colours and flavours, but the best part is that you can mix nearly anything into it! Imagine some carrots, and cucumber, mixed in with lovely bean sprouts, in a crunchy peanut soy sauce?! The ideas and variations are endless with a spiralizer. Be creative, think funky, and don’t be scared. This simple recipe is perfect for the Juice Because three day Juice Cleanse 9.0 dinner meal, and I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as we did.
A Raw, Vegan, Dairy Free tangled salad that has just eight ingredients, that are simple to find and easy to get your hands on in the kitchen!
- All organic:
- 2 medium sized courgettes,spiralized
- 3 medium sized beets spiralized
- Juice of one lemon
- 4 tbsp. EVOO
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. cracked pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Into a large mixing bowl add the spiralized beets, and courgettes
- Add all the other ingredients
- Either using your hands or a large spoon mix up the salad well, be gentle so you don’t ruin the cute little spirals
- Let it sit for around 5 minutes before eating