30 minute, Vegan One Pot Pasta – Greek Style
Who likes to do dishes? Not me! So that’s why one-pot recipes are some of my favourite recipes. Especially on those busy weeknights when you have a million things you could be doing other than cleaning your kitchen after making a nice home-cooked meal. This Vegan One Pot Pasta is incredibly easy, won’t dirty all your dishes, and has a Greek twist that I think you’re going to love.
As you know, Greek food is my favourite food. I grew up in a Greek family, and my Mom would whip up some of the best Greek dishes. You’ve seen me make vegan variations of the classics, but I also like to add some Greek pizzazz into other recipes too, like this Vegan One Pot Pasta.
What you’ll love about this Vegan One Pot Pasta
- It’s easy to make and quick to pull together
- You won’t have a huge mess to clean up after
- It’s loaded with flavour with some of the classic Greek ingredients like olives, and artichokes… yum!
- It’s affordable to make
- Do I have to say one pot a million times?
- Great for meal prep
- Easy to adapt and make your own
How to make this yummy one-pot pasta dish
This is the easiest step-by-step you’ll see for a recipe. All you literally do is the following to get a yummy, creamy Vegan One Pot Pasta dish in an instant is:
- Choose your ingredients, use the ones below I used, or pick your own
- Prep your ingredients by chopping them all up
- Grab a pot (yep, that one pot I told you about)
- Fill the pot with your ingredients and water to cook up the pasta
- Bring your dish to a boil and simmer until everything is cooked
- Sprinkle your final product with your fav vegan feta, parm, a squeeze of lemon, pepper, or whatever your heart desires
Yep, that’s how easy it is. There is no catch, it’s just that simple! You can also make it your own by throwing in any other ingredients you love like sundried tomatoes, chickpeas or beans, or fresh herbs you want to use up. Clean out that fridge and toss it all into that pot!
Looking for more recipes? Here are 15 Vegan Pasta Recipes you’ll love.
Other one-pot recipes you’ll love
Lazy? Busy? Want some other one-pot recipes so you don’t have to make a mess of your kitchen but still eat well? These one-pot recipes are some of my favs. What are yours?
Vegan One Pot Pasta - Greek Style
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium-sized sweet white onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic pressed
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried dill
- dash of paprika
- dash of red pepper chili
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes whole
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts halved
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup olives variety, pitted
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 3 tbsp. vegan feta
- a handful of fresh oregano and thyme roughly chopped
- 400 g pasta of choice
- 4-6 cups water begin with 4 cups and slowly add up to 6 cups
- Into a wide, deep pot add all your ingredients.
- Bring your pot to a boil and cook for around 25 - 30 minutes (or until cooked to your desired consistency)* on medium heat with the lid on.
- As your pasta cooks keep an eye on it, gradually add your extra water to ensure proper cooking and to avoid burning.
- Enjoy with fresh herbs!
- That’s it – you can thank me later!
Thank you so much hun!
SO easy and SO delicious!! I was skeptical about cooking all of the ingredients together but followed the directions and trusted the process. YUM. This is getting added to the weekly rotation.
Yay! Thank you so much, Heather! Please let me know what you make next!
So easy, so delicious! This is our family’s favorite !
Thank you so much for the love, hun!
Love all your recipes! Please keep them coming! Vegan!! Where can I fend vegan feta though?
@violife and thanks for the love!
Super delicious and very easy to make! I was skeptical at first and my spaghetti noodles gave me some trouble at first, because my pot wasn’t big enough, but everything worked out! I plan on making this very frequently. I subbed vegan cream cheese for feta & it had the perfect amount of creamy-ness.
Thank you so much, Maile!! I just love this recipe and how easy it is!!
Super delicious, quick and easy to make.
Thanks for the love, Meghan!!
Thank you so much Sammy!
Will be making this again! We loved it! I used veggie broth instead of just water. I wanted to make sure it was packed with a bunch of flavor. Thank you Maria for another great recipe!
You’re so welcome, love that tip!