Do we really need an excuse to treat our other half (lets be real, I mean ourselves)? Ok, good, I am glad we all agree that Valentines Day is not the only day that we should be smothering our bests, family, and loved ones with kisses, hugs and plant based Cheese Cake!
Although I do not have a huge sweet tooth I am still so all over this amazingly simply Cherry Strawberry Cheese Cake! It is so simple to make, easy to follow and make without added sugars! Super healthy for you as is it filled with plant-based proteins, healthy fast and yummy naturally sweetened fruits!
This recipe involved next-to-no preparation. All you need to do is make sure that your cashews have been soaking in water, in the fridge for at least 4 hours! Thats it!
The cashews are a super important component of this recipe so make sure you have enough and that they are indeed soaked to achieve that ultra rich and creamy texture!
You’re going to love this Cashew Cheese Cake because it is:
- and FUN!
Need another sweet recipe to try? Try this vegan chocolate cake recipe.
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we did! Don’t forget to leave us a comment below if you try this recipe, we love your feedback!
Love from your Greek Food Goddess XOX
20 minute Valentine's Strawberry Cashew Cheese Cake
- equal parts medjool dates walnuts and almods (I did 3/4 cups for the 4" cake tins)
- optional: vanilla paste and a bit of maple syrup
Cherry Strawberry Layer:
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 3/4 cups frozen cherries
- 2 strawberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
Banana Cashew Berry Cream:
- 1/2 cup soaked cashew
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp coconut milk
- a few red berries strawberries, raspberries or cherries for colour
- Into a food processor add all of your crust/base ingredients. Blend till sticky and well combined. Split the mixture in two (optional) and begin patting it down tightly into greased 4" mini spring cake tins.
- Place in freezer while you create the cherry strawberry cheese cake.
- Simply add all your ingredients into a high speed blender and blend till smooth, rich and creamy! This will taste like heaven!
- Transfer this to you cake tins and lightly hit your tin against your kitchen counter to even out the mixture. Put back into freezer.
- Clean out your blender and now add your chocolate layer. Repeat last step and put back into your freezer to set for up to 2-4 hours.
- Just before serving make your creamy by adding all the ingredients into a blender and blending till smooth.
- Remove your cheese cake from the tins.
- Add the cream to the top of one cake and place the other on top. Decorate with the remainder of the cream, frozen cherries and sliced strawberries.
- Thaw for 10-15 minutes before enjoying!
- Note: you may have a tad bit more or less for each layer but just go with it, use enough to cover your tins and have fun!