Nothing says a yummy weekend breakfast than a big batch of good ol’ pancakes. Am I right?
Traditional pancakes usually have next to no nutritional value and are delicious, but not filling whatsoever. That’s why these Vegan Blender Pancakes are perfect for your whole family. Not only can you feel confident in feeding your loved ones a nutritious breakfast, but you won’t need to feed everyone again in an hour.
Why you’ll love these Vegan Blender Pancakes:
- They’re really easy to whip together
- They are healthy
- They are versatile – throw in fruit, raisins, whatever you want
- All you need is a blender & cast iron pan
- They’re gluten free + vegan friendly
How do I make vegan pancakes?
Okay, so how do you make vegan pancakes? It’s way simpler than you think. Almost as easy as normal pancakes, just involves a few more ingredients.
Step One: Add all the ingredients
Add all your ingredients with the exception of the chocolate chips and coconut oil to your blender.
Step Two: Blend away
Blend up those ingredients in your blender until there are no clumps. No one wants clumpy pancakes!
Step Three: Time to cook
In your cast-iron skillet, add the coconut oil and heat it up on medium-high heat before pouring your batter in to make your pancakes. Each pancake will need about 3 minutes per side to cook.
Step Four: Serving
Serve these bad boys however you’d like. Here are some ideas:
- Top with fresh fruit
- Top with your favourite nuts
- Serve with fresh yogurt
- Make them for dessert and serve with whipped cream & ice cream
- The traditional way with syrup
What is the best vegan protein powder to use?
This one is simple. I love to use Vegava Vanilla Protein for these Vegan Blender Pancakes. This is a new vegan protein powder on the market but I love it because it’s:
- 100% vegan
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Comes in compostable packaging
- Tastes amazing
- Comes in a ton of different flavours like Maple Brown Sugar + Peaches & Cream
I picked a simple vanilla flavour protein for these pancakes because I like to keep things classic. However, feel free to get creative with your favourite protein powder flavour.
What is Vegava Protein Powder made from?
I said 100% natural ingredients, so what does that mean? Well here is what this great vegan protein is made from:
- Pea protein isolate
- Brown rice protein isolate
- Hemp protein isolate
… yep, all things you can pronounce and are good for you!
Other recipes you’ll love:
- Double Chocolate Vegan Protein Cookies
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- Healthy Breakfast Granola Bowl
- Breakfast Burrito Recipe
Easy Vegan Blender Pancakes with Protein
- To a high-speed blender, add all the ingredients apart from the chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until completely smooth and no clumps.
- To a medium-sized cast-iron skillet, add the coconut oil and heat on medium-high heat for 30 seconds before pouring the batter into desired shaped pancakes.
- Cook each pancake for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with coconut yogurt and fresh berries!