Nothing beats a classic chocolate chip cookie. Gooey chocolate, soft texture, and the smell of baked cookies floating through your house. Seriously, everyone loves cookies and this Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe takes those cookies you love and gives a fun twist with the granola that I think you’ll love.
Why you’ll love these cookies:
- They can be made easily and quickly
- Made with less than 10 ingredients
- Ooey and gooey
- Made with the best granola ever
How do you make Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies?
These vegan cookies are pretty simple to whip together. You don’t need to be a fancy baker to pull these off. These ooey-gooey cookies will impress every person in your household. I promise.
First off, preheat your over to 375F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper that are lightly greased. Then in a large bowl, combine the butter and brown sugar. You can use a wooden spoon or a regular spoon to stir it all up. Stir until smooth and well incorporated then to the bowl, add the bananas and vanilla. Bananas act are a binding agent for these cookies. If you don’t like the taste of bananas, you could substitute them for apple sauce instead. Mash until smooth and well combined.
To the bowl, add the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together! You can now fold in the best part, chocolate chips and the Bob’s Red Mill Granola. From here, dollop your cookie dough with a scoop on your baking sheets 2 inches apart. Then bake them up for 10-12 minutes.
Tip: Your cookies will seem undercooked slightly, but don’t panic! Remove them from the oven and let them cool completely on the baking sheet.
What’s the best granola to use in these cookies?
For me, I love Bob’s Red Mill products. I use them ALL the time. For these cookies, there was no questions on what granola I should use. I reached for Bob’s Maple Sea Salt Granola which is so dang delicious. I love that it’s not just plain granola and has that sweet and salty taste with the maple and sea salt. It really adds a uniqueness to these Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies that I love.
What’s great about this granola as well is that it is made with the highest quality of whole grain oats, and you can use it in so many ways. Bake with it, add it to your yogurt, eat it with your fav vegan milk, or just snack on it by the handful. It also comes in four great flavors that you can experiment with in your baking to make different variations of these Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies. The flavors are:
- Cranberry Almond
- Coconut Spice
- Maple Sea Salt (what I used)
- Lemon Blueberry
These cookies are pretty healthy as well, so you can even enjoy them for a quick on-the-go breakfast
Other cookie recipes you’ll love:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
- Double Chocolate Vegan Protein Cookies
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies
For more Greek Recipes:
For more amazing recipes:
Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 375F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper and lightly grease.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and brown sugar. You can use a wooden spoon or a regular spoon to combine. Stir till smooth and well incorporated. To the bowl, add the bananas and vanilla. Mash till smooth and stir till well combined.
- To the bowl, add the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk till combined. You can now fold in the chocolate chips and Bob's Red Mill Granola!
- Using a 1-2 tbsp. ice cream scoop begin dropping them onto your parchment paper leaving around 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake your cookies for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown on the outside. They will seem undercooked (just slightly) but don’t panic. Remove them from the oven and let them cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Enjoy as a snack or for breakfast.