The healthiest of ingredients married into a colourful, simple, and easy to pack and go salad!
- All Organic Ingredients:
- 1 cup of cooked, and cooled quinoa
- 1 cup of drained and washed chic peas
- 1 diced large tomato
- 1 cup of roughly chopped black olives
- 1/4 chopped medium red onion
- 1 chopped medium yellow pepper
- 1 cup of roughly chopped pea shoots
- 1/4 cup feta (use your hands to get small pieces)
- 1 tbsp. of chopped fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp. of EVOO
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- Into a large bowl combine all ingredients but the quinoa.
- Stir using a large spoon until all ingredients are evenly dispursed
- Now add the quinoa, but stir with a larger “ish” fork, to avoid a clumpy quinoa salad
- This salad is surely to last you in the fridge for 4-5 days! Perfect for Sunday night preps!