Salads and Greens
Organic Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
This salad is an easy way to keep you on track! One serving is enough to provide you and your little ones with all the awesome vitamins, and nutrients your body needs for lunch or even a snack. So simple to make, easy to keep the kitchen clean, and perfect for storing in the fridge in individual containers for every work day of the week! Providing healthy foods, and accomplishing your goals does not have to be complicated, and neither should your food!
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
All Organic Ingredients:
- 1 cup of cooked and cooled quinoa
- 1 cup of drained and washed chic peas
- 1 diced large tomato
- 1 cup of roughly chopped black olives
- 1/4 chopped medium red onion
- 1 chopped medium yellow pepper
- 1 cup of roughly chopped pea shoots
- 1/4 cup feta use your hands to get small pieces
- 1 tbsp. of chopped fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp. of EVOO
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- Into a large bowl combine all ingredients but the quinoa.
- Stir using a large spoon until all ingredients are evenly dispursed
- Now add the quinoa, but stir with a larger "ish" fork, to avoid a clumpy quinoa salad
- This salad is surely to last you in the fridge for 4-5 days! Perfect for Sunday night preps!