10 Ingredients Or Less
How to Make Pickled Jalapeños
I love pickled jalapenos. They are so yummy to add into recipes or on top of things like tacos or sandwiches. Making pickled jalapenos is actually so easy. It’s also a great way to use up peppers in your fridge that may go bad before you eat them. This recipe will be your new go-to to make up and use throughout the week.
Why you’ll love these pickled jalapenos:
- Easy: Make these pickled jalapenos in only 8-minutes
- Versatile: Use these on tacos, sandwiches, eat them on their own, throw them in recipes to add some spice, the options are endless
- Delicious: Jalapenos add just enough spice to recipes for me. These are delicious, flavorful, and add a little kick
Jalapenos: Okay, really the main ingredient in this recipe is the jalapenos themselves. Jalapenos add a little spice to any meal, but also have health benefits too. They are rich in vitamins A and C, and also have carotene, an antioxidant that helps fight damage to your cells. Jalapenos are also very versatile. You can eat them raw, pickled, or cook them up. Once you learn how to pickle jalapenos, you’ll want to do it all the time.
How to pickle jalapenos:
1. Thinly slice the jalapenos and garlic, adding both to a large jar.
2. Combine all of the other ingredients into a small pot and bring to a simmer.
3. Pour the hot mixture over top of the jalapenos and garlic.
4. Seal the jar and set it in the fridge for at least 3 hours and a maximum of 4 days before eating.
5. Use the pickled jalapenos for nachos, salads, burgers, and more!!! Enjoy!
Expert Tips & FAQ:
Can I pickle other things with this recipe? This pickled jalapeno recipe works great for other ingredients such as asparagus, radishes, cucumber, etc.!
What can I use the pickled brine for? Don’t waste the brine and add it to your sauces or salad dressings for an extra kick of flavor! YUM!
Storage: If you keep the jalapenos sealed and stored properly, they will last 4 – 6 months.
Customize: Customize your pickled jalapenos and add extra delicious spices to the brine!!!
Other recipes you’ll love:
For more eBooks:
If you want more deliciousness at the click of your finger, be sure to check out FoodByMaria’s Newest Mini Cookbooks. Limited time offer of 3 for $20USD.
For more Greek Recipes:
For more amazing recipes:
Loved this recipe? Good! We can give you access to Maria’s most famous recipes, check out our Top Ten Recipes Mini Cookbook! We also have an incredible APP for you to access at all times (yes, online and offline) all our recipes with a click of your finger – check in out here.
How to Make Pickled Jalapeños
- 8 – 10 large jalapenos
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ - ¾ cup water
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- Thinly slice the jalapenos and garlic, adding both to a large jar.
- Combine all of the other ingredients into a small pot and bring to a simmer.
- Pour the hot mixture over top of the jalapenos and garlic.
- Seal the jar and set it in the fridge for at least 3 hours and a maximum of 4 days before eating.
- Use the pickled jalapenos for nachos, salads, burgers, and more!!! Enjoy!