Avocados and refried beans are the highlight of these Refried Bean Tacos! Vegan tacos are the perfect natural food recipes for your plant based diet, not to mention they certainly do not miss out on any flavor! It is so fabulous because it is a simple vegetable recipe that takes only around 10-20 minutes to prepare depending on what you have ready!
In the Refried Bean Taco recipe I recommend making homemade guacamole, so here is my fave recipe, ever!
How to make vegan guacamole:
- 2 avocados
- 3 tbsp EVOO
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- juice of one lemon and one lime
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes (the little, littles ones)
- 1 cup cilantro
Add all your ingredients into a blender, and simply blend, then enjoy!
Lastly, for the protein substitute make sure you are adding lots of flavor from things like chilies, paprika, cilantro powder, cumin and onion powder! Go as Mexican or ethnic as you’d like, just make sure not to skip out on flavor and comfort!
Why you’ll love these Refried Bean Tacos:
- using natural food
- vegetable recipes made affordable + accessible
- quick + easy
- great for your plant based diet
- GOOD FOR YOU!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did! As always if you try the recipe please leave us a comment below, we love your feedback!
Refried Bean Tacos with Avocado
- 6 to rtillas
- 1 can refried beans homemade is great too!
- your favourite meat substitute I used more beans and some TVP!
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup fresh sprouts
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup kimchi I know, I am weird
- Preheat you oven to 300F
- Place your tortillas onto a sheet pan lined with parchment and set aside.
- Into a small pan add your refried beans and cook till completely hot throughout.
- In the mean time prepare your sprouts, cilantro and tomatoes by washing, and roughly chopping into bite sizes!
- Prepare your favourite guacamole using the avocado (I will write mine above) and save some for garnish!
- At the last minute add your tortillas to the oven for around 3 minutes, or till warm enough for you!
- Simply prepare by layering your beans, protein, veg and guac!
- They are that easy!