This plant-based s’mores brownie recipe is so bomb. The combo of the chocolate and marshmallows make you reminisce about being around a campfire.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 2 egg replacements, I use Bob’s Red Mill Brand or 2 Flax Eggs (2 tbsp. flax meal + 6 tbsp. warm water)
- 2 tsp, vanilla extract
- 1/2 almond meal – I used Bob’s Red Mill Brand
- 1/2 cup unbleached white organic all-purpose flour – I used Bob’s Red Mill
- 5 tbsp. cocoa powder, could also used cacao
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup vegan graham crackers, roughly crushed – I used Mary’s Brand from Vegan Supply
- 3/4 cup vegan marshmallow – I used Dandies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grab a 9″x9″ glass pan, grease with coconut oil and line with parchment. Set aside.
- Melt your butter in a pot or pan, on low heat. Once melted, add your sugar and melt/stir till well combined and dissolved, ish. The mixture should bubble up, but mate, you don’t want to burn it!
- Turn off heat. Add in chocolate. Stir well. Don’t burn.
- Remove from heat, let the mixture cool and add in your egg replacement.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients, then pour in the wet ingredients, mixing only until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes as is then remove from oven, add on your crackers and marshmallows. Bake for 20 more minutes or until your brownies pass the clean tooth pick test!
- Enjoy hot with ice cream or just on their own.
- If you don’t want your boyfriend to judge you, hide in the bathroom and eat these alone. All of them.
- Let brownies sit in the baking pan for 15 minutes before cutting. (Tip: They taste better the next day!)