Vegan Recipes For Beginners
Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
1 Jar, 3-4 large salads
This really easy caesar salad dressing recipe can be made even by the most novice vegan chef. This dressing is everything you love about caesar salad dressing. It’s creamy, it’s flavorful, and delicious when served on a salad with parmesan and crotons!
Why you’ll love this homemade caesar salad dressing recipe:
- Easy: Make this in just 5-minutes. Why buy the stuff in the grocery store when it’s that easy to make at home?
- Delicious: Tastes like the homemade caesar dressing we all know and love BUT better!
- Versatile: With a few easy swaps you can make this homemade caesar salad dressing recipe vegan or vegetarian
Worcestertire Sauce: This adds a nice flavor to this salad dressing, however, since it can contain fish sauce or similar, it’s not vegan or vegetarian friendly.
Garlic: Garlic is key in any caesar salad dressing recipe. Don’t skip it! Garlic not only adds flavor but also is a great immune booster.
How to make this caesar salad dressing recipe:
1. Into a small bowl, add all the ingredients and whisk together till completely combined and smooth.
2. Do a quick taste test and see if you need to add anything to meet your dressing flavor needs.
3. Transfer homemade caesar dressing to a jar and enjoy on an as-needed basis.
Expert Tips & FAQ:
Storage: Store this homemade caesar dressing in the fridge, in a tightly sealed container for 5 days.
What do I eat this on? A traditional homemade caesar salad has romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan, and bacon bits. Of course, you can omit any of these based on your dietary preferences. You can also eat this dressing in any bowl or salad of your choice. Get creative and don’t feel like you are limited to a traditional salad.
Other salad recipes you’ll love:
For more eBooks:
If you want more deliciousness at the click of your finger, be sure to check out FoodByMaria’s Newest Mini Cookbooks. Limited time offer of 3 for $20USD.
For more Greek Recipes:
For more amazing recipes:
Loved this recipe? Good! We can give you access to Maria’s most famous recipes, check out our Top Ten Recipes Mini Cookbook! We also have an incredible APP for you to access at all times (yes, online and offline) all our recipes with a click of your finger – check in out here.
Easy Homemade Caeser Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup vegan or regular mayonnaise
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves minced or grated
- 1/2 cup grated regular or vegan parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp vegan or regular Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil optional
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Into a small bowl, add all the ingredients and whisk together till completely combined and smooth.
- Do a quick taste test and see if you need to add anything to meet your dressing flavor needs.
- Transfer to a jar and enjoy on an as-needed basis.
this is a great recipe – nice and quick and no fancy complicafed ingredients!