Cheers! It’s the holiday season and who doesn’t love a festive drink that looks super cute, but also tastes amazing? This candy cane martini recipe is just that. It is a fun, festive drink to whip up on Christmas eve, or just on any day as you curl up and watch your favorite holiday movies.
Why you’ll love this candy cane martini recipe:
- Make it in less than 10 minutes
- Uses easy-to-find ingredients
- Looks adorable (and tastes great too)
- Perfect for a holiday party or dinner
How do you make candy cane martinis?
First off you’ll need some simple ingredients for this candy cane martini recipe:
- Creme de menth
- Peppermint extract
- White sugar
- Candy canes
Next, this is how it’ll all come together:
- To a large martini shaker, add the ice, creme de menth, vodka, pepper extract and vanilla
- Shake for 30 seconds and then quickly rim your glass by adding the sugar and water to a small plate
- Stir to combine
- Place two glasses you’ll be serving the drink in onto the sugar mixture then dunk into the crushed candy cane
- Pour the chilled cocktail into the glasses and garnish with more candy cane, fresh cranberries and mint!
For this recipe, I like to use Simply Organic Peppermint Flavor and Organic Vanilla. If you know me, you know Simply Organic’s products are always a staple in my kitchen. Having good, pure vanilla on hand is always key. You CAN taste the difference between the real thing and the cheap stuff. I like to use Simply Organic’s Pure Vanilla Extract because it’s high-quality and makes everything I put it in taste amazing. Their Vanilla Extract is made from premium Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans and has no GMOs, sugar, or fake color or flavor. For their Peppermint Flavor, this adds that candy cane tastes you want in this recipe. It’s made with real peppermint plants grown in the USA. No added anything (sugars, fake flavors, fake colors, etc.), just certified organic peppermint flavor.
Other recipes you’ll love:
- Vegan Banoffee Pie
- Fried Banana Recipes – 5 Ways
- Strawberry Crumble Bars
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Chia Jam Cheesecake
For more eBooks:
If you want more deliciousness at the click of your finger, be sure to check out FoodByMaria’s Newest Mini Cookbooks. Limited time offer of 3 for $20USD.
For more Greek Recipes:
For more amazing recipes:
Loved this recipe? Good! We can give you access to Maria’s most famous recipes, check out our Top Ten Recipes Mini Cookbook! We also have an incredible APP for you to access at all times (yes, online and offline) all our recipes with a click of your finger – check in out here.
Candy Cane Martini
- 1 large cup of ice
- 2 ounces creme de menth
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Peppermint Extract
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Vanilla
- 3 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. water
- 5 small candy canes crushed
- a few fresh sprigs of mint
- To a large martini shaker, add the ice, creme de menth, vodka, pepper extract and vanilla. Shake for 30 seconds and then quickly rim your glass by adding the sugar and water to a small plate. Stir to combine. Place two glasses you'll be serving the drink in onto the sugar mixture then dunk into the crushed candy cane. Pour the chilled cocktail into the glasses and garnish with more candy cane, fresh cranberries and mint!