This is one of those easy ramen recipes that you'll want to make again and again. It's comforting and absolutely delicious.
This is one of my go-to easy ramen recipes. I’ve used bean sprouts and brussels sprouts in this recipe so it truly is sprouting with goodness. This is a comforting, warming meal that is perfect for the colder weather and loaded with healthy ingredients. Let’s also talk about other easy ramen recipes too. See below a mix of some of my fav!
Why you’ll love these easy ramen recipes:
- Healthy: These recipes are loaded with healthy ingredients it’s truly a bowl of goodness
- Comforting: These comforting recipes that you’ll want to make all winter long
- Quick: These are truly some of my fav easy ramen recipes that you can whip up quickly
Other easy ramen recipes to make:
Creamy Vegan Ramen
Delicious and easy to make Vegan Ramen with all the fixings and toppings that are loaded with flavor and health benefits.
This easy, delicious mushroom ramen makes you wonder why you haven’t ever used mushrooms for ramen before. This is a great, comforting winter meal!
Black Garlic Ramen
This black garlic ramen has the robust flavors of earthy black garlic in a comforting bowl of ramen.
Vegan Miso Ramen
This vegan miso ramen is healthy, quick to make, and perfect for an easy lunch, or warming dinner. This is a serious comfort food recipe!
Kylie Jenner Ramen
This is my version of the famous Kylie Jenner Ramen. It’s easy, flavorful, and so good!
Easy Vegetarian Ramen Recipe
This super easy vegetarian ramen recipe is perfect for winter! It’s creamy and is infused with a yummy curry flavor. Whip it up in only 30 minutes!
20-Minute Vegan Ramen Noodles with Tuna + Spicy Peanut Sauce
This super delicious Vegan Ramen Noodles recipe is easy to make and quick to whip together. The whole family will love this recipe!
For more eBooks:
If you want more deliciousness at the click of your finger, be sure to check out FoodByMaria’s Newest Mini Cookbooks. Limited time offer of 3 for $20USD.
For more Greek Recipes:
If you want more Greek Recipes, check out our Free Greek Recipe Mini Cookbook! We also have an incredible APP for you to access at all times (yes, online and offline) all our recipes with a click of your finger – check it out here.
For more amazing recipes:
Loved this recipe? Good! We can give you access to Maria’s most famous recipes, check out our Top Ten Recipes Mini Cookbook! We also have an incredible APP for you to access at all times (yes, online and offline) all our recipes with a click of your finger – check in out here.
Easy Ramen Recipes (ft. Sprouting Ramen)
- 1-2 soft boiled eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white miso
- 5 brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock paste
- 3 cups water
- 1 package ramen noodles
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 150-200 g silken tofu, cut into cubes
- 1/2 tbsp chili sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- To a medium pot add 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add thinly sliced brussels sprouts and white miso, saute for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the tamari or soy sauce, vegetable paste and 2 1/2 cups water, bring to a simmer.
- While waiting for the ramen to simmer, make a soft-boiled egg (if using). Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add the egg and cook for 7 minutes for a slightly runny yoke or 8 minutes for a soft yolk. Remove eggs from the pot and place in a bowl of ice water. After a few minutes, peel the shells off and place in a shallow bowl with soy suace (if desired). Keep in the soy for a few minutes per side, then slice the egg in half lengthwise.
- Once simmering, add ramen noodles to stock mixture and cook 2-3 minutes or according to package instructions. When ramen is done cooking, stir in pressed garlic, tofu and taste and adjust seasoning with more tamari or soy sauce if desired.
- Pour into a bowl or two for serving. Garnish each ramen bowl with green onion, half egg, chili sauce and bean sprouts.