Baby! Baby! Baby! Summer is here and damn its hot. Who wants to be stuck inside making fussy recipes whilst missing out on that Vitamin D? I sure as hell don’t. Bit ironic thats what I do, don’t yah think?
I’ve created this dish and its being added to the easiest plant based diet salad recipes list! I used Kalikori Olive Oil – if you click on that link you can ever yourself in to WIN some olive oil for yourself!!
I mean who would have thought this recipe would have taken 10 minutes? It’s so good and darn easy!
I made it using organic and natural foods – organic food is sort of all the rave over the past years so just make sure you’re buying things locally and in season. The fresher the veg, the better the outcome.
You’re going to love this Garden Vegetable Bow Tie Salad recipe because:
- vegetable recipes can be fun and easy!
- it is vegan
- creamy and creamy
- perfect for summer and your next BBQ!
I know you will enjoy this recipe as much as we did! As always if you try the recipe please leave us a comment below, we love your feedback!
Looking for more recipes? Here are 15 Vegan Pasta Recipes you’ll love.
Love from Your Greek Food Goddess XOX
Garden Vegetable Bow Tie Pasta Salad
For the pasta:
- 5 cups cooked bow tie pasta
- 1 heaped cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 3/4 cup parsley finely chopped
- 2 cups grilled or steamed corn
- 3/4 cup chopped black olives
- dash of salt + pepper - add as much as you know you like!
For the avocado whip:
- 2 large avocados
- 1 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp kalikori olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- juice of one large lemon
- Into a large bowl add all your salad ingredients, toss and set aside.
- Into a food processor add your ingredients for the avocado whip, blend till completely silky smooth!
- I dolloped over tsp of whip on my salad but I am telling you this salad is fabulous without it (if you can't deal well with Avocado).
- Serve at your next dinner or BBQ - lasts up to a week (without dressing) in the fridge.
- Hint: you might want to double the recipe