Why you’ll love this vegetarian pasta recipe:
- One-Pot: This vegetarian pasta recipe is easy-to-make by using only one pot. It’s a great one pot vegetarian recipe to add to your list of go-tos
- Vegetarian: This recipe is vegetarian and is full of healthy veggies that are so delicious and good for you
How do you make this vegetarian pasta recipe?
As I said, it doesn’t get much easier than this one pot vegetarian meal. It’s creamy, it’s tasty, and it can be whipped up in no time for meal prep or quick dinner. Your whole fam will love this simple recipe. Here’s how you make it:
- Into a wide, deep pot add all your ingredients apart from your lemon juice
- Bring your pot to a boil then simmer on low for around 30 minutes with the lid on
- As your pasta cooks keep an eye on it, gradually add extra water if needed to ensure proper cooking and to avoid burning
- Before serving, hit it with some lemon and more spinach or kale
- That’s it. Enjoy!
Looking for more pasta recipes? Check out this round-up of 15 Vegan Pasta Recipes You’ll Love.
Expert Tips & FAQ:
What are the health benefits of this pasta? This pasta is loaded with yummy flavors that come from a lot of healthy ingredients. First off, we have the kale or spinach. Kale is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. It’s loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, iron, and more. Spinach is also super healthy for you, so if you aren’t a kale person, choosing spinach isn’t a bad option. Spinach is a source of vitamins K, A, C, and folate. It also has iron which is always beneficial in anyone’s diet, but especially if you are vegetarian.
Outside of the greens, we have zucchini and tomatoes in this recipe. Zucchini is rich in antioxidants and nutrients, plus it helps aid in healthy digestion. Tomatoes are a major source of an important antioxidant called lycopene, and are a great source of vitamin C which is perfect for this time of year!
Other pasta recipes you’ll love:
- Easy Vegetarian Sausage Pasta
- Creamy Tomato & Garlic Pasta
- The Best Vegan Spaghetti
- Grandma’s Vegan Pasta Recipe
- Pumpkin Mac & Cheese
For more eBooks:
If you want more deliciousness at the click of your finger, be sure to check out FoodByMaria’s Newest Mini Cookbooks. Limited time offer of 3 for $20USD.
For more Greek Recipes:
For more amazing recipes:
Greek Style Vegetarian Pasta Recipe
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 300 g spaghetti
- 1 small red onion chopped or sliced
- 1 large handful of fresh parsley you can use whatever herbs you have on hand!
- 1 1/2 -2 cups grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup kale or spinach chopped
- 1 to mato salted and cubed
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes or just use 1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes if you're not using tomato above
- 1/3 cup of marinated artichokes chopped
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves pressed
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese of choice
- 1 tbsp. Better Than Bouillon Vegetable Stock Paste
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper chili flakes
- half a 400 mL can of coconut milk 200 mL
- 3 + any additional needed cups water
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- Into a wide, deep pot add all your ingredients apart from your lemon juice.
- Bring your pot to a boil then simmer on low for around 30 minutes with the lid on.
- As your pasta cooks keep an eye on it, gradually add extra water if needed to ensure proper cooking and to avoid burning.
- Before serving, hit it with some lemon and more spinach or kale!
- That’s it – you can thank me later!