A hearty, autumn dish that will keep you feeling warm inside, and happy about making a healthy choice for dinner!
- All organic:
- 3 cups cooked quinoa (around 1–1/2 cups raw)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 bunch of asparagus, chopped
- 4 clean (use damp cloth and wipe) Portobello mushrooms
- 2 gloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1/4 crumbled feta
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper1 tbsp. EVOO
- Finishing Touches
- Sesame Seeds
- Lemon Juice
- Preheat Oven to 375C
- On medium heat, add EVOO to a large sauce pan
- Add red pepper, asparagus, garlic, and onion, cook till golden and brown
- Add seasoning, quinoa, pumpkin, and feta (optional for those of who you don’t eat Dairy)
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, on low heat, stir frequently
- The feta will start to melt, and become creamy, so now it is time to scoop evenly the mixture into each mushroom.
- There may be some left over which can be enjoyed in a salad or on its own!
- Once prepped, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and finish them off in the oven for 10 minutes!
- Your mind is about to be blown!